- Added searching to DataMiner Platinum Field Export Selection and Query Builder tabs and alphabetized the field order.
- Updated the following reports to include a standardized set of fields in the export, include user-defined fields, and various functionality additions:
- Added the option to generate labels from the Donations Received Summary Report
- Added a new report called Donations Accounting. It is similar in functionality to the Donations Received report but adds the option to run the report based on Accounting Date, QuickBooks GL Date, and QuickBooks Integration Date
- Renamed the Excel Export Giving/Non-Giving to the Non-Giving report and simplified it to only search for contacts that did not make a donation matching the criteria.
- Fixed a broken shortcut link on the QuickBooks Integrated Transactions tab.
- Fixed text editor toolbars to better display the font size.
- Added a live calculation of the processing fee percentage to Responsive Forms
- Responsive Forms can now include the Active field in forms.
- Miscellaneous updates and bug fixes.
DonorSnap Responsive Forms Tool Updates: February 2021
DonorSnap's Responsive Forms tool allows you to create interactive web forms to collect information directly from...