Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a cost for data conversion and site set up?

Site setup is $200 which includes setup, 4 hours of data conversion, and private training. 95.5% of the time we can convert your data, clean it up to make sure there are no duplicates, and get it loaded into your site in under 4 hours. The other 4.5% of the time when we do have to charge, the cost averages $98. This happens when data is really messy and it would take over 4 hours to convert it. In this situation we will estimate how long it would take us to do it with the hourly rate of $50 an hour. Alternatively, we can send it back to you with instructions on what needs to be done so you can clean it up to avoid any cost.

Is our data secured and backed up?

Yes, DonorSnap owns or rents all of the storage media that contains your live database and archived copies of your data. We have a comprehensive back up plan that makes copies of your data several times per day and stores them on a server at another physical location. All connections are made using secured 128-bit encryption and the latest web security standards.

Is there a cost for multiple users, and can more than one person be working on the site at the same time?

You can set up an unlimited number of users, all of which can be logged on and working in your site at the same time, for no additional cost.

Is DonorSnap compatible with both Mac and PC?

Yes, DonorSnap can be used with both a PC and a Mac. Any computer connected to the internet using one of the major internet browsers can connect to your database without any additional configuration.

Can DonorSnap generate Thank You letters to send to our donors?

Yes, DonorSnap can generate acknowledgement letters and tax contribution statements that can be printed or emailed right from the database. You can use either the internal letter/label system, the Microsoft Word integration, or export your data to use Microsoft Mail Merge.

Are support and training available, and is there a cost for it?

Yes, we do provide support, and it is included in the cost. Each organization also receives a private training to set up and customize the database and to learn how to use DonorSnap.

Do you have any type of locked-in contract? What happens to our data if we want to stop using DonorSnap?

You may cancel your subscription at any time without any cancellation fees. Any unused portion of your monthly or annual payment is non-refundable. You can export all of your data out of DonorSnap before you leave.

Do we have to pay to receive system updates?

No, all updates will be automatically installed and applied to your database. Updates generally take place twice a month.

What data formats can you convert to DonorSnap?

Our data experts can convert your data from excel, access, Quick Books, and all donor management programs. See a list of some of the donor management systems we have already converted from.

What if I start with less than 1,000 contacts but then grow to over 1,000 contacts?

Your database can be scaled to any size without any problems. If your database grows to the next pricing tier, a DonorSnap representative will contact you to alert you before making any pricing changes. Other than a billing adjustment, no changes will need to be made to your database.

Sign Up For A Demo

  • July 2020

    Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31

    July 2, 2020

    July 3, 2020

    July 6, 2020

    July 7, 2020

    July 8, 2020

    July 9, 2020

    July 10, 2020

    July 13, 2020

    July 14, 2020

    July 15, 2020

    July 16, 2020

    July 17, 2020

    July 20, 2020

    July 21, 2020

    July 22, 2020

    July 23, 2020

    July 24, 2020

    July 27, 2020

    July 28, 2020

    July 29, 2020

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

We're On a Mission To Help Grow Your Nonprofit Organization.