Organizations of all shapes and sizes have found DonorSnap to be an essential tool for their fundraising, donor management, and volunteer needs. Whether your nonprofit is a food pantry, homeless shelter, LGBT center, or adoption services, DonorSnap has the tools to benefit your fundraising and volunteer tracking. Use the built-in communication and automation tools to save time thanking your donors personally and asking them to host a birthday fundraiser in your nonprofit’s honor. DonorSnap is all-inclusive, so that means every nonprofit gets every feature. Sign up for a demo today to see how well DonorSnap will work for your organization.
Sister Joanne Lammers
Director of Mission Advancement, St. Francis Community
“Our Mission Advancement Office has been using DonorSnap for our four St. Francis Community Ministries for a little more than a year. We are very pleased with DonorSnap for several reasons:
- It is very user friendly and very customizable. Each task has both video and print step-by-step instructions.
- DonorSnap support has been fantastic. They are very friendly and helpful. I’ve always received responses to my questions within a couple hours after submitting a request. And when we’ve gotten ‘stumped’ on how to build and customize queries, they’ve created customized video instructions for our needs.
- It is quite affordable for small nonprofits like ours. We’ve saved thousands of dollars compared to our previous database system, and without hassles.
- Regular live webinars are offered at no additional cost. They are then posted for viewing at one’s convenience. Our staff has found these very helpful.
- DonorSnap integrates Do It Yourself forms with our website for online donations and ticket sales. It has also facilitated more recurring donations.”
“I highly recommend DonorSnap to anyone searching for an efficient, simple database system that frees up time so we can touch and support more people. And it’s been so good to work with such friendly, helpful support staff.”